Fill this out IN YOUR OWN WORDS and re post as, my autobiography.
1. Who took your profile picture?
2. Exactly what are you wearing right now?
"jeggings", a purple sweater, and boots
3. What is your current problem?
how to handle the amount of homework I will soon have
4. What makes you most happy?
my best friends and my family
5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
2. Eye color?
3. Hair color?
really dark blonde (pretty much brown with red, but it likes to change color with the season)
1. Do you live with your parent(s)?
No. I live in campus apartments
2. Do you get along with your parent(s)?
3. Are your parents chill?
4. Do you have any Siblings?
1. Ice Cream?
sweet cream or dark chocolate
tie between winter and summer
I don't really know, Harry Potter I guess
I don't know anymore, too many to have a favorite
anything with chocolate (including mole, mmmm...)
Dr. Pepper, Ovaltine, any drink with passion fruit
7. Pen color?
Target or World Market
my best friends
1.Write on your hand:
2. Call people back?
3. Believe in love?
it makes the world go round! (really, we would all kill each other without it)
4. Sleep on a certain side of the bed?
well I used to like facing the wall but I no longer have a bed that is against the wall, so not really.....
Chapter 5: HAVE Y0U?
1. Kissed Someone in the past 24 hours?
no, actually I've never kissed anyone in general
2. If so...where?
(what kind of question is this???)
3. Had PHYSICAL therapy?
4. Gotten surgery?
5. Taken painkillers.
yep, for the oral surgery
6. Overdosed on pain killers?
7. Been stung by a bee?
8. Threw up in a doctors office:
If I did then I don't remember it
Who/what was the last:
1. Person to text you?
2. Thing you touched?
the keyboard (I think this answer would probably be the same for everyone wouldn't it???)
3. Thing you said?
"They're for us, just because" (response to my roomate asking what the cookies on the counter were for)
4. Person you hugged?
5. Person you talked to on the phone?
6. Last book you read?
Breaking Dawn (I promise I'm not obsessed, I liked it before it became popular because it's a good book, not because Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are "hot")
7. Last time you cleaned your room?
about a week
8. Last time you talked to someone you liked?
a few hours ago (if you mean liked as in a friend)
1. What's the most exciting thing that happened to you today?
I watched Bones, and Brennan was blackmailed into kissing Booth and she actually liked it (but neither of them admitted it, lol) this is my not-so-exciting life
2. How many best friends do you have?
3. Would you rather get up early or sleep in?
depends, I love sleeping in but it also takes away from the rest of my day
4.Who do you love?
Jesus, my family, my friends, and everyone else in the world although with not the same type of love as the first three
5. What would you change about your life right now?
I would love to meet whoever it is I will marry in the future (assuming that's what God is planning)
6. Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?
Cry over the truth! I don't understand why people think dishonesty is a good idea. It usually makes everything worse.
7. whats on your bedroom floor?
8. Who was the last person you got into an argument with?
1. Do you trust people easily?
2. If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move to?
as close to Richmond, TX as possible
3. Do you think you're good looking?
4.Could you go a day without eating?
technically yes, but it would not be fun
5. How much do looks matter to you?
not much honestly, it usually takes me months to even notice whether a guy is hot or not just because I don't care what they look like
6. How do you feel about P.D.A.(Public Display of Affection)?
it's good to show that you love each other like kissing and holding hands, but no making out or doing anything too sexual, a magazine I read actually suggested making out in public to make your relationship more exciting, guess what? NO ONE wants to see you make out with your boyfriend (except pervs). GET A ROOM!
7. When was the last time you had your hair cut?
About a month and a half ago
8. Would you rather be mad or sad?
mad, it's easier to get over being mad, you either forgive or realize you're being stupid, if you're sad the problem usually can't be remedied easily
9. Does it take a lot to make you cry?
yes, either extremely intense emotion or built-up stress
10. What's the worst car accident you've ever been in?
I scraped the paint off someone's car... that's it....
11. Are you tight with your mommy?
12. Do you tell your parents everything?
not really, I tell them alot more than most people though
13. Would you rather be a bird or a fish?
a bird, they're smarter and have a longer life span...
14. Name one fear you have.
I have many, and none are just normal fears either...
1. If you need to go to the store a block away, do you walk or drive?
depends on the what the weather is like and how tired I am
2.Does the thought of marriage scare you?
not really, it's picking the right person to marry that scares me
3. How many kids do you want?
two or three
4. What's your favorite color to wear?
blue or black
5. Who was the last person in your bedroom besides you?
my roomate who lives in the same room as me
6. What are you doing today?
going to class, going to work, and hopefully going to an induction ceremony
7. What would you do if you found a dinosaur egg?
destroy, dinosaurs scare me
8. Do you get bored easily?
9. What's something that someone can do that really bothers you?
be a generally rude person for no reason other than they don't care
10. Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger?
11. Do you wish you were famous?
12. What do you do to your eyebrows?
13. Who's the last text message you received from?
14. How do you like your steak cooked?
15. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Butterflies and Hurricanes-Muse
16. Can music affect your mood?
1. What piercings do you want?
2. What tattoos do you want?
none, I don't want that on me when I'm 82 and sagging everywhere, ICK
3. Have you ever been in a cave?
Yeah. Creeped me out a bit.
4. Have you ever eaten a bug?
I hope not...
5. Do you think there's a soulmate for everyone?
No. I don't believe in soulmates. There's no "destiny" involved, I think you can fall in love with any number of people it just depends on who you meet first. I do believe, however, that God leads people to the right person for them. But I don't think destiny controls who you meet.